In this tutorial, you will learn How to Set Up Google reCAPTCHA on your Website using Elementor WordPress page builder. Google reCAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA system which helps web hosts to distinguish between human and automated access to websites like bots.
Nowadays, spam bots have increased dramatically and they target website contact forms and comment sections with spam. In this step-by-step tutorial, I walk you through the process of adding the Google reCAPTCHA on your Contact Form on your WordPress website using the Elementor page builder.
You don’t need a separate plugin or tinker with the HTML code. The process is simple if you follow the steps I show you in this tutorial. There are three main steps involved:
(1) get your Google reCAPTCHA API keys (I’ve created a separate tutorial); (2) access your contact form page via WordPress using Elementor; (3) add your Google reCAPTCHA API site and secret keys in the Elementor Settings section.
You can check my Elementor and WordPress tutorials below. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section. Thanks for stopping by!
– Buy Elementor PRO: https://bit.ly/Buy-Elementor-Pro
– WordPress Tutorials: http://bit.ly/WordPress-Tutorials
– Elementor Review & Tutorials: http://bit.ly/Elementor-Review-Tutorials
– What is Google reCAPTCHA: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro
– Sign Up for Google reCAPTCHA API Keys: http://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
– How to Get Google reCAPTCHA API Keys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDW69BSdEo
– Use Your Heart (Client Website): https://useyourheart.com/
CREDITS: Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission | Elementor logo and screenshots are copyright protected, used with permission | WordPress logo and screenshots are copyright protected used under Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0 | Commercial rights to use videos, images, graphics and animations unless otherwise mentioned | Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries | Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
MUSIC: Club by Andrew Huang
Source: YouTube Audio Library (for use on monetized videos)
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: If you use the link above to purchase Elementor Pro, I may earn a commission as a Elementor affiliate. This recommendation and review is based on my firsthand experience using this product myself.