How to install ocean wp free theme with elementor plugin page builder.
1. Log in to your WordPress website’s admin panel (usually located at yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
2. From the dashboard, navigate to “Appearance” and click on “Themes”.
3. Click on the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
4. In the search box, type “OceanWP” and hit enter.
5. Find the OceanWP theme in the search results and click on the “Install” button.
6. Once the theme is installed, click on the “Activate” button to activate it.
7. Once activated, you can customize the theme’s settings by clicking on the “Appearance” tab in the dashboard and selecting “Customize”.