WordPress is the most popular open-source software system for building and managing websites. Creating a website on WordPress can be a quick and easy process, especially when you have hundreds of themes and thousands of plugins available.
Plugins are essential for improving the functionality of a theme and making things work more efficiently. Since there are well over 40,000 cool WordPress plugins on the market, finding just the right one to serve a special purpose could prove to be a daunting task.
A better approach is to read the reviews and see what the experts regard as good choices in a given category, or in this case, top choices.
The Amelia WordPress plugin is ideal for a business WordPress website that completely automates and streamlines the business’s appointment booking operations.
Automating these operations can significantly save time and money for the business while making it faster and less stressful for its clients to book appointments. Here are some more features that the plugin has to offer:
- Customers can make, change, or cancel appointments and even schedule their session with a specific employee if they wish; and do it all online 24/7.
- Customers can receive notifications and reminders, be apprised of upcoming events or training sessions, and can even make their payments online.
- The business can schedule one-time or recurring events and create and sell packages of services.
- The booking forms can be customized to fit the type of business website you want to use them in.
Amelia’s automated booking system can serve multiple locations and an unlimited number of clients from a single dashboard residing on a single platform, thereby avoiding any need for a third-party platform.
Click on the banner to find out more about what Amelia can do for your business.
The term “heavy lifting” is an understatement when applied to the wpDataTables plugin. This workhorse of table and chart-building plugin can process millions of rows of data to create interactive, responsive, and editable tables in seconds or minutes as opposed to a few hours or many hours.
Tables created by this popular plugin can easily be converted to charts featuring the same characteristics. Here are some more things the plugin can do:
- wpDataTables can manage data from multiple sources and in multiple formats.
- Tables can be created manually or created from spreadsheet data, databases, and real-time MySQL data.
- wpDataTables can highlight key data, and its conditional formatting feature can be used to color-code data to make tables and charts more informative.
- wpDataTables has a wealth of data sorting and filtering features, and users have easy access to Chart.js, HighCharts, and Google Charts libraries.
Click on the banner to discover what 50,000+ satisfied wpDataTables users already know.
The highly-popular LayerSlider has been around for more than ten years. It has been steadily improving in terms of performance and features during that time to the point where it ceased to be a “sliders only” website-building tool.
LayerSlider 7 is the biggest and most noteworthy update yet and offers the following features:
- A completely redesigned and advanced project editor has been added, which is an absolute joy to work with, and it gives its users a tool they can use to design almost anything.
- Popups with extensive animation capabilities can be used to display messages or adverts that feature special effects the likes of which you’ve never seen before.
- LayerSlider’s selection of professionally-crafted templates also continues to grow and improve and can be an ideal starting point for your projects.
LayerSlider 7 is definitely worth a closer look. Clicking on the banner will enable you to do precisely that.
If you want to create your own WordPress themes but have little or no coding experience, then TheDock plugin can help you out. It is a visual theme-building editor that manages the coding for you. Following are some of its salient features:
- TheDock-built themes are responsive.
- Design, layout, and theme architecture can be edited using drag and drop.
- TheDock-generated code is clean and readable.
5. Slider Revolution
The Slider Revolution plugin is a great plugin to have in your designer’s tool kit when you need to add a healthy dose of interesting sliders to an otherwise unadventurous website.
- You have instant access to 25+ addons and 200+ designed to impress website and slider templates.
- Dynamic content can be imported from the web for your site.
- They have efficient one-on-one support.
6. Essential Grid
The contents of a gallery can be breathtaking, yet the overall presentation can at times leave much to be desired. Not so with Essential Grid, a WordPress plugin designed to inject life into a website by offering interesting layouts.
- It lets you display your products, videos, and portfolios to their best advantage.
- You have a variety of screen layouts to work with, and you can adjust rows, columns, and spacings to your liking.
Search engine optimization can be a painful and, at times, an unrewarding chore. WordLift gives web designers much-appreciated assistance by helping them create a custom AI-powered Knowledge Graph. The Knowledge Graph can then be used to:
- Enhance the authority, expertise, and trustworthiness of your website.
- Make website content more understandable to Google.
- Present content in a way that will keep visitors engaged.
- Offers a set of APIs to personalize your publishing workflow.
8. Heroic Inbox
Incorporate the Heroic Inbox plugin’s features in your company’s website, and you will be able to manage all of its emails in shared inboxes from a common platform.
- Every department’s email inbox can be managed from the company website.
- Past customer communications can be displayed if needed during customer-company dialogs.
- It tracks key departmental email response performance metrics.
9. Tablesome — Advanced WordPress Table Plugin
The Tablesome WordPress plugin is a helpful tool that enables its users to quickly build tables they can embed in their pages or posts.
- Users can store submissions from Contact Form 7 to database in tables and manipulate the entries.
- Stored data can be sent to external sources, e.g., MailChimp, Google Sheets, CRMs, etc.
- Users can duplicate entire tables or just a few records.
There are well over 40,000 useful WordPress plugins on the market today. Searching for one of the best WordPress plugins to serve a special purpose could easily turn out to be an unrewarding task.
A better approach is to read the reviews and see what the experts regard as good choices for a given category.
That is precisely what you will find in this post, in this case, the top choices in several key websites and business enhancement categories.
The post 9 Awesome WordPress Plugins You Should Know in 2022 appeared first on Hongkiat.
This content was originally published here.