Is your product difficult to explain, and do you need a ton of information on your landing pages because of it? Then it may be useful to split up the different parts of information and create several pages containing this information. This will help you understand what kind of information is essential for customers. For example, by using Google Analytics you can analyze which information pages have the most visitors. Insights like these will help improve the copy on your landing page.
- Summer Bliss And August Adventures: Wallpapers To Kick-Start The New Month (August 2017 Edition)
- 5 Lessons UX Designers Can Learn From Game Development
- 3 Essential Design Trends, August 2017
- Google just killed off one of its biggest features – and you won’t even notice
- 10 Useful WordPress Integrations Using IFTTT