Is your product difficult to explain, and do you need a ton of information on your landing pages because of it? Then it may be useful to split up the different parts of information and create several pages containing this information. This will help you understand what kind of information is essential for customers. For example, by using Google Analytics you can analyze which information pages have the most visitors. Insights like these will help improve the copy on your landing page.
- Which comes first: website design or user experience?
- Fluid Responsive Typography With CSS Poly Fluid Sizing – Smashing Magazine
- Web Development Reading List #179: Firefox 53, The Top Web Browsers, And Vue.js Authentication – Smashing Magazine
- 12 ways your landing page is making you lose potential customers
- Learn How to Move Your Design Workflow to the Cloud