Is your product difficult to explain, and do you need a ton of information on your landing pages because of it? Then it may be useful to split up the different parts of information and create several pages containing this information. This will help you understand what kind of information is essential for customers. For example, by using Google Analytics you can analyze which information pages have the most visitors. Insights like these will help improve the copy on your landing page.
- Inspiring Desktop Wallpapers To Make November Even More Colorful (2017 Edition) – Smashing Magazine
- Pumpkins, Spooky Fellows And Fall Inspiration For Your Desktop (October 2017 Edition) – Smashing Magazine
- Meet XRespond Testing Tool: Let’s Make Building Responsive Websites Simpler – Smashing Magazine
- Summer Bliss And August Adventures: Wallpapers To Kick-Start The New Month (August 2017 Edition)
- 5 Lessons UX Designers Can Learn From Game Development